The love for inventions of Industrial Revolution Era in 18th Century. We have come far and now the inventions that make our daily life easier but why inventors are hardly mentioned. All the knowledge breakthroughs brought us up into Machine age before Modern time. We admired their genius abilities and sacrifices toward accomplishments, so that all human race and the generations after can live easier, do faster, and so far better living. The hardworking will never be forgotten.
Titanium Edition launched on 2 frame shapes, ISAAC (octagon-shape) and NIKOLA (droplets-shape), with 2 plated colors of 'Iron Grey' and 'Copper'. Titanium is known to be rustfree, light-weight and durability.
"ISAAC" frame, named after famous Sir Isaac Newton, the inventor who invented so many discoveries and optics and telescopes during early 1700s. The frame is in octagon-shape, like the refraction of light sprectrum. Titanium frame decorated with double bridge bars in the middle of design. The detail at the joint of both temples like a usual engine part of steamships between 1800s-1900s. The back part of temples are made of acetate and is adjustable, when heated properly, for a suitable wear. The concept design is a modification of the long lost Bianco frame.
Japanese Titanium in high quality coated matte finishing
- Made in Japan
- Made of Japanese Titanium frame and temples
- Logo engraved on Titanium nosepads plated in matching color of the frame
- Engraved gold Rosemanclub logo on end of both temples
- Engraved Titanium Edition
Frontage wide 143mm
Lens horizontal 50mm
Lens vertical 40mm
Nose bridge 18-22mm (adjustable)
Temples length 143mm
Just frame 25g
ISAAC TITANIUM COPPER
- EMS Thailand in 2 Days
- Door-to-door for home/hotel delivery in Bangkok in 90 minutes
- Registered Airmail + Tracking in 7-14 Days
- EMS World + Tracking in 3-5 Days
- All frames purchased from our official websites and flagship store are valid for worldwide warranty.