WATSON eyewear collection is new evolved clubmaster-shape designed by Rosemanclub. The collection consists of two duo-shapes "Sherlock" and "Watson" as known as the best-friend spy partners character in "Sherlock Holmes", the famous detective fiction by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle first printed in 1887.
WATSON is representing the characteristic of John Watson in the story, who is neat and cautiously in situations and has conservative style when comparing to Sherlock Holmes who is more likely a risk taker. WATSON has special design we also intentionally cropped out at the bottom part of the frame for our uniqueness. These two frames "Sherlock" and "Watson" are bestfriends, who is fulfilling the other half for becoming the perfect mysterious crime solvers of all time.
Material: Top-graded Acetate by Mazzucchelli, Italy
- Handmade in Japan
- Gold plated hardware with engraved Rosemanclub logo
- Special design glasses temples
- Available with sunglasses clip on
Frontage wide 145mm
Lens horizontal 47mm
Lens vertical 40mm
Nose bridge 19-22mm (adjustable)
Temples length 143mm
Just frame 39g
Frame with clip ons 47g
- EMS Domestic in 2-3 Days
- Door-to-door delivery for Hotel in Bangkok in 90 minutes
- Registered Airmail in 7-14 Days
- EMS Worldwide in 3-5 Days
- All frames purchased from our official websites and official stores are valid for worldwide warranty.